I just heard from my contact in China that I will be delayed another two weeks…instead of leaving at the end of this week, I won’t make it out there till September 10th or so. Unfortunately, the man who is supposed to sign the document I need has been out of town, so I won’t have all the necessary paperwork for my visa until a week or so from now. I’m a little disappointed, especially because I can’t teach the first week and a half of my classes, but honestly I am just glad to know what is going on, because I was pretty anxious about the whole thing, not knowing why the process was taking so long. Now I know, and I can take my time to prepare to leave, and also spend more time with my family and friends out here. Here’s hoping that everything from here on out will go smoothly!